Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thank's for the inspiration...

I've been a member for a while now, posted here and there, but read a lot of the things on here.I've been battling a degenerative disease for quite a while and last week had a 4th and hopefully last surgery to help w/ my condition.I had my spine fused and several disc replaced with the hopes of alleviating the severe pain I've been suffering.I carried my laptop to the hospital w/ me and looked at this board/forum/website for hours while I was laid up, the great builds here truly inspired me and got my creative juices flowing.

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone for making feel excited again about a hobby I truly love.I've been building since 1976 off and on.The off times were when I was building 1:1 cars.I hope to post more in the future as my health improves.

Thank's

Sam

Sam welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear your condition is improving. I know for a fact we have several members here that live with disabilities and quite a few with severe mental instabilities. :P I'm looking forward to seeing your work in the future.

Guest Gramps-xrds
:P;):lol: I'm one of the guys w/ some mental disabilities and a few physical ones too. Glad to hear you're doing somewhat better and hope you heal soon. And welcome to the mad house. Things aren't always what they seem but around here you can't be sure of anything :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: