Model Cars Magazine Forum

Touring

MikeMc

Nice paint.....the colors really compliment each other.Are you planning on using the RS Grille or the base grille?I think the RS would look great w/ your 2 tone paint IMHO.....

Sam

Are those the Hide away light grills? The Z/28s had those and they are my favorites, the only grill that looks right on a 69 in my opinion.

Nice paint.....the colors really compliment each other.Are you planning on using the RS Grille or the base grille?I think the RS would look great w/ your 2 tone paint IMHO.....

Sam

Are those the Hide away light grills? The Z/28s had those and they are my favorites, the only grill that looks right on a 69 in my opinion.

Thanks guys This is the Baldwin Motion 427 version and I can't build it oob???Nah Never!!!

I am using the R/S grill...still have to paint detail it not stock....

so I've already got a set of T's painted up with big brakes just need to wash the rotors and finish this one up...

Yeah, nice color combo! I was thinking about doing some car like that, but wasn't sure if it would look good..... Now I know it does!! There's a model contest coming up in a months time. Better get crackin' ! ;) Really need to get something done around here, to break this builders block....