Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chevrolet Belair `62 x 2

Janne Herajärvi

Did someone say purple? :blink: Actually when i was chosing bodycolors for this car... Jimi Hendrix song called Purple haze come out from my stereos... Soooooo here are results so far :P:lol:;)

chevy001.jpg

chevy002-2.jpg

chevy003.jpg

Im gointo make similar paintjob as i did for that 409 before. Only red changes to purple ;) Ofcourse its going to be brush paintjob :D Enjoy...

2 very nice rebuilds! Nice work!

I have done the odd brush paint body job, most recently a Beetle Convertible, I did with Tamiya Gloss Black. I used a bigger brush than you, though. Here are a couple of pictures. I hope it shows the result.

BeetleVertModel6.jpg

BeetleVertModel3.jpg

Edited by Tony T

Thank you Tony! Your Beetle looks great. Ive got new bigger brush now, and it gives me better results than before. B)

Nicholas: Those wheels come in `67 Chevelle Prostreet kit by Revell. Thank you and yeah i have 2 finished Belairs now and 3 in progress, soooo i have `51 `55 `57 and these 2 `62 Belairs. And yes i want some more of them :D Chevelle in here: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23014

Thank you Tony! Your Beetle looks great. Ive got new bigger brush now, and it gives me better results than before. B)

Nicholas: Those wheels come in `67 Chevelle Prostreet kit by Revell. Thank you and yeah i have 2 finished Belairs now and 3 in progress, soooo i have `51 `55 `57 and these 2 `62 Belairs. And yes i want some more of them :D Chevelle in here: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23014

Ok Well i might have to get me a set of those, I love bowties too, I got a few belairs and plan on building a few more, some impala's too, and caprices.

• 3 months later...