Model Cars Magazine Forum

Texas DPS Charger is on the worbench - update 10-3

SteveG

Steve-

There is some confusion on what is and is not in each box. Some say eight lightbars on the "White Car" (only?) Or are all eight in each kit? And if so, why buy the white car if the only diff is no decals?

I'm thinking "White car- eight light bars; no decals", all others, one light bar, decals for one agency.

Who says the generic car is not getting decals? It won't have graphics for just one specific agency like the other kits. As for the light bars, based on the test shots I don't see anyway to separate them that isn't labor intensive so I'll stand by my statement until I hear otherwise from Lindberg.

-Steve

Who says the generic car is not getting decals? It won't have graphics for just one specific agency like the other kits. As for the light bars, based on the test shots I don't see anyway to separate them that isn't labor intensive so I'll stand by my statement until I hear otherwise from Lindberg.

-Steve

>GRIN!< ;):rolleyes:;)

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys: Im new to the forum, I should have come here from the start. I mostly build short track cars, but I want to build some of the new charger cruisers. Ive been trying to get the right paint colors for a New Hampshire state police charger. I went to Harrys Hobbies in Norton Mass.today thinking of just getting a dark green and a copper. Katie who works there said the top was a mixture of Champagne and something else. By reading Jons post she was on the money. I ended up buying Testors Emerald green for the bottom, with no luck for the top color. I have a local paint shop who will make spray cans if I can get a paint # or a good name. Does anyone have any info on what paint it is. Aslo the quality of the work on this forum amazes me. Thank Mike