Model Cars Magazine Forum

2009 Sox and Martin Cuda

jjsipes

Just received my latest issue of Mopar Collectors Guide and found this. This is awesome. Will have to make a model of one of these. They will building street and strip cars in a contiuation series along side the Mr Norms Cuda and Challengers. Can't wait to see one in person.

044_44.jpg

• 7 months later...

im planning a build of this car now ...i have my resin guy makin the trans kit now as i type.... there will be a curbside done first to show parts.. and the trans kit will be avalible to buy....hood, grill, tail panel, and maybe engine mod parts,,,,,

I can relate...

The Challenger is a nmuch larger visage than the originals were and large masses of solid color, as in the red of the S&M cars, are a 'hard sell'. There were many of them at SEMA last November, the majority were just 'okay'.

The absolute worst was done by a shop in Texas (where else...) at the direction of George Barris, called the 'Red Demon' or something, just painful to look at!

Edited by Rick R