Model Cars Magazine Forum

My first post

I found MCM while looking for idea's on making scale accessories from styrene.

First, I'd like to say Hi and Wow!, you are a very talented and skilled group guys doing some awesome work, and just browsing around the forum is like being a kid in a candy store.

From an early age, detailed models have always fascinated me, especially cars and trucks. I have been building models on and off for most of my life, and have also built some scale models in a professional capacity.

I have already learned a lot from just looking at the caliber of craftsmanship on the board, and expect to learn more.

Thanks guys!

Cayman, you related to the islands? Yeah, your right about the talent here. Some of these guys can do what seems like REAL scale reduction! Check out Bill's,or Geezers,or Gramps, or Treehuggers, or Pete's, or Raul's or... well you get the idea!

The REALLY GREAT thing about it is, THESE guys will share HOW they did it with you, without the a$$hole" I COULD show you, but then I'd hafta KILL you" remarks. ALL these guys'll more than help you,if you just bother to ask! AND they're just cool guys to boot! Welcome, and if I could bother you to put your REAL name in your sig,(it IS one of the rules)It would make it ALOT freindlier! :(;)

Cayman, you related to the islands? Yeah, your right about the talent here. Some of these guys can do what seems like REAL scale reduction! Check out Bill's,or Geezers,or Gramps, or Treehuggers, or Pete's, or Raul's or... well you get the idea!

The REALLY GREAT thing about it is, THESE guys will share HOW they did it with you, without the a$$hole" I COULD show you, but then I'd hafta KILL you" remarks. ALL these guys'll more than help you,if you just bother to ask! AND they're just cool guys to boot! Welcome, and if I could bother you to put your REAL name in your sig,(it IS one of the rules)It would make it ALOT freindlier! :lol::lol:

No relation to the island, got it from a silly book title 'My Life as a Racing Driver' by Caymin Last.

Yes, sharing idea's and tips, is what it's all about, beside being able to showcase amazing projects.

There will be questions and requests for 'how to' I'm sure.

Thanks, for the warm welcome and encouragement.

I have updated my sig, thanks for pointing that out.