Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

84 Pro-Street GMC

mannyclub

Hello everyone! Well this is one of my newest projects im working on. Still in the works and planing. Im dropin a bigger engine in there also.

Bed is all aluminum scratch almost done just some final fab work etc.

Black base color is by HOK. Will be using other colors for graphics also.

Inner grill section was removed. Front bumper was smoothed out. Hood scoop was molded in too. Im hoping to get alot done on this before I move at the end of march lol

Thanks for looking

Manny

newtrucktwo-vi.jpg

tone-vi.jpg

ttwo-vi.jpg

This link should work for other pictures of W.I.P. ones. I dont want to flood it all here.

Thanks lowrider!

Well Mike Levellie is the #1 guy for the true fire flames. I bought his CD ($70.00) on how to do them on 1:1 cars when I do them. I just kinda did my own type simular but on 1:25scale. I have the right templete on order still lol.

I am working on putting together a how-to on this based on the truck im working on now.

And you know......lowriders look sweet with the graphics!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and will keep everyone updated.

Manny

PS. M.L. now has a templete kit that he sells for doing the flames, last i checked it was about $100.00 or so. (Maybe 5-8 temepletes included)

hello everyone! Well got the engine almost done today. however the engine would fit to big lol so i had to change the whole front chassis, and front suspension today too geez. but i think it looks better lower in the front then it did.

THanks Manny

Thanks for looking

truckengineone-vi.jpg

truckenginethree-vi.jpg

Thanks Jairus and Doug!

Ive been working on it slowly here and there. I was planning on going to the NNL East March 25 in NJ and enter it, but I dont think im gonna make it, sucks.

Well hopefully in a day or two or three i can get some more update pics.

Manny

heres a test to see if you can see whats on my bench !

7e4b4479.jpg

b0d2291a.jpg

i planned on doing these just alike except for the wheels and so far i want to do them very differnt You know what i mean ! LOL! I hope this forum stays ture to automotive builds and not the B/S that some other get into ! I hope to be able to post lots more Well thats about it from Me ! Later David@Minidreams Inc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...