Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

66 Mercury

karbuildr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

That's a real beauty. Could you describe your photo setup? The photography is very appealing.

My photo set up is a Smith-Victor Corp. model #KT 750 tungsten photo flood lighting kit. I usually use 3 lights, 250 watts each, along with attached diffusers on the front of the light reflectors. Sometimes, I add a 4th 250 watt light for dark colors, and mount it directly above the model. I user a folding card table to mount my background, and adjust the lights on their stands for the effect(s) I want. I don't know if this kit is still available, as I've owned it for around 7 years, but you should be able to locate something similar.

The first image is the kit:

KT750b-vi.jpg

The second image is the plastic diffusers I use:

KT750a-vi.jpg

My photo set up is a Smith-Victor Corp. model #KT 750 tungsten photo flood lighting kit. I usually use 3 lights, 250 watts each, along with attached diffusers on the front of the light reflectors. Sometimes, I add a 4th 250 watt light for dark colors, and mount it directly above the model. I user a folding card table to mount my background, and adjust the lights on their stands for the effect(s) I want. I don't know if this kit is still available, as I've owned it for around 7 years, but you should be able to locate something similar.

The first image is the kit:

KT750b-vi.jpg

The second image is the plastic diffusers I use:

KT750a-vi.jpg

Thanks, that's very helpful!