Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have returned

guys, i am back after like a year without a PC or net access, plus i was laid off and my unemployment only covered things like my rent and my car insurance and some utilities and food. I got my PC back up and running and got net access so I hope i am still welcome here after a year ;).

PS Dee, I still have that 48 ford but i lost your address, PLEASE PM me with it and i will send it out ASAP!

guys, i am back after like a year without a PC or net access, plus i was laid off and my unemployment only covered things like my rent and my car insurance and some utilities and food. I got my PC back up and running and got net access so I hope i am still welcome here after a year ;).

PS Dee, I still have that 48 ford but i lost your address, PLEASE PM me with it and i will send it out ASAP!

WELCOME BACK DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys, i really was a hard year, got blasted by a winter that started in October, and lasted till late march. Had problems with my heaters in my house. I have a furnace but my house was updated with baseboard heaters for the dining room, living room and master bedrooms. well i was mostly on the 2nd floor so i usually turned them all the way down. well it got below freezing one night, and a valve on my dishwasher broke off and for SOME reason it turned on and started to fill and leaked out of the washer and onto the floor. I came downstairs cause i thought i heard it running, but i knew that was not true as it was empty. I saw the water on the floor, and ran in to the kitchen and opened the cabinet and turned off the valve to it cause it would NOT shut off even when i OPENED IT. if i would not have heard it running when i did i would be looking at a new kitchen floor as water was running down the basement wall below the kitchen! so i had a lot on my mind this year. Oh, one sad thing about that incident is the water landed on all of my models on my bench damaging all the boxes and the manuals and decals in them :P.

Edited by Dave McFly

thanks guys, i really was a hard year, got blasted by a winter that started in October, and lasted till late march. Had problems with my heaters in my house. I have a furnace but my house was updated with baseboard heaters for the dining room, living room and master bedrooms. well i was mostly on the 2nd floor so i usually turned them all the way down. well it got below freezing one night, and a valve on my dishwasher broke off and for SOME reason it turned on and started to fill and leaked out of the washer and onto the floor. I came downstairs cause i thought i heard it running, but i knew that was not true as it was empty. I saw the water on the floor, and ran in to the kitchen and opened the cabinet and turned off the valve to it cause it would NOT shut off even when i OPENED IT. if i would not have heard it running when i did i would be looking at a new kitchen floor as water was running down the basement wall below the kitchen! so i had a lot on my mind this year. Oh, one sad thing about that incident is the water landed on all of my models on my bench damaging all the boxes and the manuals and decals in them ;).

(the manuals and decals in them) what all decals and manuals u need? i got plenty i dont use many decals