Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tip And Tricks Dvd

I tried to post this but it got taken down. I bought the Donn Yost twin DVD and got a real good education. I wish I had bought this a few years ago. It is worth the money. It wouldn't be for the advanced modeler who has won the large shows but for the aspiring guy like myself it is excelletn. It took me a few days to get through. It is authentic and unrefined. It is not a polished corporate blurb. I reccommend it!

Doug Froh

I tried to post this but it got taken down. I bought the Donn Yost twin DVD and got a real good education. I wish I had bought this a few years ago. It is worth the money. It wouldn't be for the advanced modeler who has won the large shows but for the aspiring guy like myself it is excelletn. It took me a few days to get through. It is authentic and unrefined. It is not a polished corporate blurb. I reccommend it!

Doug Froh

Still posted in the general section....should be in Raves.....I agree Donns DVDs are great stuff.

I too purchased these CD's and would highly recommend them for the beginner or someone like myself that has been away from the hobby for a while.

For the person asking about the cost, I believe both CD's were around 70 bucks US with the shipping.

Rick..

Hey , ! Woodsy !,

Speaking of which... I need a vendor form from your club for The East , we already reserved our room at the "Paradise". Be sure to put your parts list in early this year .Remember ! , I am a year older now , Halfheimers is slowly creeping in , ya know ? :lol:

Aside from paying for the dvds , when they shake my hand , are tips involved with this ? :rolleyes:

Take care , Buddy !

The Old Man

I have to agree about the DVDs - they are great!

It is one thing to see pics in a magazine or book - but to see someone actually DO the thing and describe what he is doing is irreplaceable!

The Airbrush DVD is quite good! His technique is unique and his explanation very detailed and real world.