Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

what do you get when.....

lol id be embarrassed to get stuck in such a easy to get out of problem

Not as easy as youd think, there was about four inches of mud and water in that ditch(its about a foot deep where my back tire is) my bumper got caught up on the road, and i didnt have any weight in the back. Also, since this is just my work truck, i dont have posi.

not so easy now eh? :mellow:

Why is the back wheel off on an angle like that?

Well i was goin through the drainage ditch(for the rain) i started going at an angle so i wouldnt get caught up(lot of help that did!) and when it did catch the drivers rear was still up higher than the passenger rear.

Not as easy as youd think, there was about four inches of mud and water in that ditch(its about a foot deep where my back tire is) my bumper got caught up on the road, and i didnt have any weight in the back. Also, since this is just my work truck, i dont have posi.

not so easy now eh? :lol:

ive gotten stuck in worse with a 2wd s10 nothing like determination to get it out :D

ill buy that off of ya if you want lol

this is my next project after i get a new work truck, im pictureing it slammed to the ground(most likely bagged) with a 440 and a five speed. im gonna go for that "i might look like an old worn out truck with no exhaust, but im really a 440 packing monster" thing :D

not so easy now eh? :D

i stopped in at meijers the other day to run some quick shopping erands and i parked next to this old pickup truck

they musta had tracktion problems in this here michigan winter because in the bed halfway covered under some snow were 2 50 pound PAPER bags of quickcrete

i almost died laughing

Give me a minute and ill upload a picture of the drivers side, im having to upload them from my iphone to my myspace,then from my myspace to my photobucket :rolleyes:

cool truck, you do know you can get a photobucket app for your iPhone, I use it all the time and it works great! ;)

i stopped in at meijers the other day to run some quick shopping erands and i parked next to this old pickup truck

they musta had tracktion problems in this here michigan winter because in the bed halfway covered under some snow were 2 50 pound PAPER bags of quickcrete

i almost died laughing

That is funny. I just threw some bricks back there. Didn't help much though.

That is funny. I just threw some bricks back there. Didn't help much though.

yes but come spring you can pull those bricks right back out

onces those paper bags soak through nicely that quickcrete will get nice and wet and then it will get nice and dry and he'll have a fieldday trying to got THAT out