Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thats a 10-4 on this truck buddy! over and out!

That's a 10 Roger, I got your back door, Drop the hammer, you keep an eye for brown paper bags, and I'll catch you on the flip flop, this is the one, the only, Dukefan69, I'm 10-10 on the side.

This fall AMT will be rereleasing there 40FT Reffer Trailer, and I'll be buying 2.

Are you sure, Nick? All that I've heard about was the 40FT Freuhauf Van, not the reefers.

By the way, nice builds!!

Edited by highway

Don't you have school to go to?

Your building waay too much and they aint looking all thrown together.. ;)

Great looking Truck.

Paint and stripping is looking good.

Great job..

Like I told Jim, these were built in the time I didn't have a working camera.

But thanks.

way to go dukefan69!! what color did you use for the stripes? ive been tryin to find a color to match and so far no luck, lol. but you nailed it, looks nice. and i quote : me and fred wanna know why we doin this, well why not, well they said it couldnt be done, well thats the reason son! lol thats my favorite movie of all time and im glad to see your truck, thanks for sharing it with us.

dennis

way to go dukefan69!! what color did you use for the stripes? ive been tryin to find a color to match and so far no luck, lol. but you nailed it, looks nice. and i quote : me and fred wanna know why we doin this, well why not, well they said it couldnt be done, well thats the reason son! lol thats my favorite movie of all time and im glad to see your truck, thanks for sharing it with us.

dennis

Duplicolor Toy gold, don't hav the can anymore, so I can't give you the #

Yeh, that bit, 'cause it sure don't look right with what you done.

i think it looks fine, obviousley mardtarp youve never seen a flat top sleeper. id like to see one of mardtarps models, all ive seen is critisizm from this guy but no pics of his biulds. keep on keepin on dekefan69 its lookin good!

dennis

i think it looks fine, obviousley mardtarp youve never seen a flat top sleeper. id like to see one of mardtarps models, all ive seen is critisizm from this guy but no pics of his biulds. keep on keepin on dekefan69 its lookin good!

dennis

Ok.............................Thank you?

Ok.............................Thank you?

lol that was a compliment to your beutifull rendition of the bandits truck. like i said before that is my favorite movie of all time, and just seeing your biuld gives a lil tickle and lights a fire under my rear to biuld one for my shelf.

Whoa there turkey, just dropped in to see what's goin' on and this lot appears.

Looks like an honest straight forward question was asked by another member, then you lot then take to him with a big stick, well, here's a bigger stick.

Now this 'denice' the menace comes up with a real doozy," a flat top sleeper ", OK turkey, go prove that such an animal was ever made, piccy's please, or crawl back in your kennel.

Now the maker of this model, should at least do his homework, before shoving it all over the web, asking for CRITISISM of his skills, or lack there-of.

Please have a look at this site and show me where this "supposed" flat top sleeper appears.

regards radish

Wow buddy, calm down there, if your pissed with him don't take it out on me.

Well, where's this flat top sleeper ever shown in any pictures of the actual truck then, at least you could have added a similar type of top to it. Even if it meant making something from balsa wood, so at least it looked somewhere near what should be there.

regards radish

No one ever said it was perfect especially not me, get a grip dude.

That's true, but what about the rest of the (edit) tellin' you what a marvelous job you did, yeh right, they better come down to earth instead of livin' in fairy land.

regards radish

I actually onlt didn't add the shape because I wasn't sure of how to do it, Fiberglass would crack overtime, Bondo would shrink, and that was all I came up with.

But Balsa might just work............................................................................ :P