Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya Porsche 959 (WIP)

nippy

Hello all,

Managed to grab a few moments to take some pics of my current WIP. Body was undercoated with Halfords white primer and then the colour coat wa built up using Halfords Honda sonic blue. I'm not sure if any 959's were relesed in that colour :blink: Suspect not but what the hey ;) Hopefully get a chance to work more on this car over the weekend. Hope you enjoy what little there is!

DSCF1741.jpg

DSCF1740.jpg

DSCF1739.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Lulz, found some more images ;) This was one of my earlier car projects. I really like Japanese sports cars and drooled for a month over this one. This is Tamiya's 1/24 Nissan GTR. THe finish on the paint is pretty awful and some day I'm gonna strip it and repaint :blink:

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1520.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1526.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

Hope you enjoy them!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again! Been off working and camping so not a huge amount of progress on the 959. Hopefully I'll get it finished but I still think there's more I can do to make it less toy like...... not sure if its just my poor camera work but I'd appreciate any opinions! Hope you enjoy them.

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg