Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

want that long hood look again so added 1/2" to hood & used aluminum tube for air breathers & re worked pluming for air. I will drill holes through side & add air cleaners here. what do you think

i think your on the right track, im a big fan of the extended hood 359. i have tried to add onto hood before with out success, is yours strong enouph to hold up and how did you do it? good lookin rebiuld, be nice when its done, what colors ya gonna use?

dennis

picture with the cowl stretched now this is much work

Working on rear sleeper entrance & exit. had inset rear door.this isn't attached to the sleeper as yet this is a section put on sleeper after paint job. added farrels & not sure like that yet??????????

Edited by huffanpuff

i like the polished stainless look on the back of the big house, lol are ya gonna add a porch light? did you use stock frame on this and add or did you use aftermarket? the door turned out nice, i like the shape of the sleeper and the extensions just finnish it off. hmmmmmmm, your not gonna copyright that are ya???? lol

dennis