Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foose Mustang

2007cp9.png

Hmm, can't wait for this to come out! There is also supposed to be a Cuda and the 69 Camaro! 8) Now this is a box art! I wonder what the people that made these out of the Revell kits think! :lol:

I hate to rain on your parade Nick but I read that these kits were cancelled :D As you have read elsewhere on the board, or through other outlets, AMT and a couple of other related companies were severely down in profits from the prior year, and as a result due to be sold by their parent company RC2. This did not affect most AMT operations, but an AMT representative did tell Tom Carter of Hobby Heaven that the new tooling Foose kits were cancelled. This leaves everyone in a "wait and see position" right now. Maybe if those kits were so far in development, they might be brought to market by the entity that ends up purchasing AMT. Or maybe the projects end up on the scap heap like the the 49 Oldsmobile AMT announced many moons ago. Hard telling especially since the "skunkworks" folks who would know exactly how far along a given AMT project are, are now in China. It's not to say these kits won't ever happen, but by the same token I would not go out purchase the paint in the color you are going to paint this car either.