Model Cars Magazine Forum

French, man after I got my french credit I swore i'd never speak the languge again,

Je déteste du français parler mais suis somme-ce qu'aisé

20 points to anyone who can translate that

According to Babelfish.com

"I hate of French speech but am summons this qu' easy"

I doubt it is 100% accurate.

French, man after I got my french credit I swore i'd never speak the languge again,

Je déteste du français parler mais suis somme-ce qu'aisé

20 points to anyone who can translate that

I'm quite rusty, the last French class I had was probably in 1992 or 1993, before you were even born B) , but I know at least the first part is "I detest (hate) French..."! :huh:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

I know where you got that. It's plagiarism.

I don't know Hawaiian but our painter at work is from there and he is constantly throwing the word "dakine" into his sentences when he's trying to explain something.

Edited by Ben

I don't know Hawiian but our painter at work is from there and he is constantly throwing the word "dakine" into his sentences when he's trying to explain something.

You sure he's not talking about "Dog" the bounty hunter, bra (I pick that up from watching "Dog" :unsure: )? I think that might be the name of Dog's bond company. Maybe he's one of Dog's customers!! :lol:

Edited by highway