Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 3 weeks later...

finally did some mock up just to see where i want to take it.i made my own big bore exhaust tips,and am experimenting with fenders. DSC03451.jpgDSC03457.jpgDSC03452.jpg

I like the trash can stacks ! but I think rounded fenders would look better...IMO :rolleyes:

i was going to go with round fenders but im going to have squared off fenders on the tanker so i want them to match,plus the nice round fenders run around $18 and i'd need 2 sets.

Why not try to scatchbuild ? take some of that sheetmetal and round it around a paint jar or something ??

Jaust a thought :)

Looks pretty good. The denim is an interesting touch. What "tan" is that? I'm always on the look out for a nice interior tan color.

So you know for the future, for the brake valves on the dash, the octogon (on the left) should be red, the diamond (in the middle) should be yellow, and the circle (on the right) should be blue. This is an industry standard. I think the blue valve was "removed" in the mid 1980s, though.

Looks pretty good. The denim is an interesting touch. What "tan" is that? I'm always on the look out for a nice interior tan color.

So you know for the future, for the brake valves on the dash, the octogon (on the left) should be red, the diamond (in the middle) should be yellow, and the circle (on the right) should be blue. This is an industry standard. I think the blue valve was "removed" in the mid 1980s, though.

haha its been like 4 yrs since i drove so i couldnt remember the order.i wasnt sure about the third.thanks guys.i should be putting somemore pics up later or in the morning.