Model Cars Magazine Forum

Places to buy Models and parts?

If there is no running list of places to get models and parts on the forum and good and bad reps they have I think we should start one. I can research the net when I have time and see the places I can come up with. I have seen a few that I have not seen listed yet on the forum.

If there is no running list of places to get models and parts on the forum and good and bad reps they have I think we should start one. I can research the net when I have time and see the places I can come up with. I have seen a few that I have not seen listed yet on the forum.

I would say good idea & in u.s.a. will work because it would be easy to purchase on line than rather going after money orders or paying for service to add on to expenses that one has all ready like (paypal)you may not like what I just said ,but it's to costly to get what you need out side u.s.a. with the cost of shipping ,for some of it's not worth the price one is asking.

Edited by huffanpuff

I would say good idea & in u.s.a. will work because it would be easy to purchase on line than rather going after money orders or paying for service to add on to expenses that one has all ready like (paypal)you may not like what I just said ,but it's to costly to get what you need out side u.s.a. with the cost of shipping ,for some of it's not worth the price one is asking.

That sucks. You guys over on this side of the world (I am in Kosovo right now) should set up group buys like the guys on my car websites do. Not sure if it would work but might be worth a try.

:P TJ how long you in country my son inlaw comes home 7/8/10 from afganistan.

I am actually in Kosovo right now and so sick of being here. Been here since July and home soon. :lol:

I think how we should run this forum is like the one that we have over at Garage Journal. Everybody post places they have dealt with along with kits, parts and supplies they have used and give them a good rating or bad rating and if need be why.