Model Cars Magazine Forum

More old Nascars ......

Old Coyote

... Dave Marcis replaced Greg Sacks behind the wheel of Larry Hedrick's #41 at the second Bristol race in 1992 ......... he would wind up driving the car for seven races that year ......... Jim Sauter took the wheel of Marcis' #71 during that time ...... Thanks for the full explanation Mark B)B)

Jerry, I'm not trying to start nothing here, but will you please respect John and stop hijacking HIS thread? Your builds are nice, but I'm sure John would much rather you show them off in your own thread, not HIS! I know I would not care for you hijacking my threads.

Jerry, I'm not trying to start nothing here, but will you please respect John and stop hijacking HIS thread? Your builds are nice, but I'm sure John would much rather you show them off in your own thread, not HIS! I know I would not care for you hijacking my threads.

+1

Very clean builds, John. Do you have any engine or chassis shots?

Edited by Eric Stone

+1

Very clean builds, John. Do you have any engine or chassis shots?

I only build box stock Nascars ......... and the only engine shots I have at this time are of the Busch series MW Windows Lumina

MW14.jpg

and the Winston Cup K-Sentials Monte Carlo

MC08.jpg

• 3 weeks later...