Model Cars Magazine Forum

Amount of time actually bulding

Let me say first and foremost this is a greeeat forum and I am learning a lot of different things, but.

I must admit I spend more time here than I do at my hobby bench. I enjoy the comments and seeing what everyone is building.

But I'm not building.

During the week I come home from work to tired to work on models and have just Saturday and Sunday to build.

Then when I should be building I'm here.

I tell you it is a real dilema.

Donald--welcome aboard. All I can tell you is that my building developed into an organic routine between building, photographing and then sharing the work with other builders. I like all three activities, although I enjoy building and painting the most. I think this is "the zone" most builders get into and quickly become addicted to. I also think this forum is great for the inspiration.

Edited by DamnCranky

Donald--welcome aboard. All I can tell you is that my building developed into an organic routine between building, photographing and then sharing the work with other builders. I like all three activities, although I enjoy building and painting the most. I think this is "the zone" most builders get into and quickly become addicted to. I also think this forum is great for the inspiration.

Thank you for sharing your builds. I can't tell you how much I have learned from your post's. The craftsmanship I see here on this board shows me I have a lot to learn. But that to is part of the process.

Edited by mredzadventure

Let me say first and foremost this is a greeeat forum and I am learning a lot of different things, but.

I must admit I spend more time here than I do at my hobby bench. I enjoy the comments and seeing what everyone is building.

But I'm not building.

During the week I come home from work to tired to work on models and have just Saturday and Sunday to build.

Then when I should be building I'm here.

I tell you it is a real dilema.

:lol: I used to think that way. Now I understand that being on a board is just as important as building.

Why you ask. Inspiration. Freeing your mind can allow new ideas to enter. Sometimes we get in a building slump where, we want to build but don't know which one.

It will all work out just right.

Don't fight it, just go with what happens. :)