Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '69 Dodge Charger R/T

Mr. Moparman

Ok, well I want to do some kit bashing here and build a 1969 Charger R/T Drag Racer from the Revell '68 kit. I have a '69 grille, taillights,and tailpan coming from a relitive of mine. So I have to wait for those to get here. The paint will most likely be silver.

104_0301.jpg 104_0307.jpg

Please comment! B)

Edited by '69 Charger Daytona

sounds like a good plan! If you're making it into a '69, make sure to use the seats from one too, the '68 seats have a different pattern on them : ) Also I agree that the Revell Chargers are good kits, I have several and want more just to make different colors lol!

you didnt do anything wrong ..ive noticed that there are a few members on here that have been a member for yr or two and have only posted a few times .ur build look killer basicly box stock but otherwise you have done one heck of a job.. and they dont kw how old u are either..

real clean paint an decale settin ..

keep it up im lookin forward to seein it in under glass bro...

later my friend...Davin

I wonder what i did wrong? :huh: Cuz, nobody comments on my charger.

Well you see it is like this in my view, they build models and post them and people to comment on them.. which people does. Now alot of members will look for people to comment on builds like you and I do.. well it's the ones that likes to read the comments about their's THAT doesn't like to leave comments for others like the others do for them ;) . Yet they look for us to comment on there stuff when they don't comment at all mostly on our stuff. We take time out to leave a comment on there stuff the least they can do is the same for our stuff ;)

BTW, your model looks good, but alittle advice here, look at your door decals and if it was me, I run a #11 down the door seam area real easy over the decal ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This build is comin' right along. I like how you are turning it from one year to another. On the video update. Awesome song and with the build keep us updated! I like it. Can't wait to see more.

BTW: I read the comments and I couldn't agree more with what has been said. Some lurk, others jus' read, and then there some like myself who do both but I will comment. Sometimes writing comments is hard due to the fact of having Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Keep up the outstanding work! :rolleyes:

Brandon don't feel bad about a lack of comments. Jim was correct in what he told you, at least somewhat.

I comment on other peoples builds all the time and try to be polite and courteos and yet when I post something on the workbench or under glass is goes unnoticed.

Ok, fine I build for lyself not others and I am trying to improve with each model I build.

That's really all I'm concerned with.

As far as your build is going I think you are doing a good job on it.

It looks fine to me.