Model Cars Magazine Forum

"The Wraith" 84 GMC Sierra Pickup

Car Crazy 81

Another build from the movie "The Wraith" im looking to replicate Rugheads truck which is rarely seen in the movie. I'd started out with a MPC "Hardcastle & McCormick" GMC Pickup for this build and thanks to member ScaleCentral for sending me the fleetside bed to make this build possible.

ModelCars133.jpg

ModelCars134.jpg

speaking of The Wraith, you think you could touch base regarding the car your friend built out of a Jaguar XJ220? You sort of just left me hangin'. B) Sorry but I'm not going to send my Jaguar kit out to some random person when I've never talked to them or seen their work, seems like a not so smart move on my part, know what I mean? The model wouldn't even be for me, it would have been for a close friend of mine. Still hoping I can work something out with someone so I can get the car for my friend. Anyway let me know, and thanks in advance :rolleyes:

speaking of The Wraith, you think you could touch base regarding the car your friend built out of a Jaguar XJ220? You sort of just left me hangin'. B) Sorry but I'm not going to send my Jaguar kit out to some random person when I've never talked to them or seen their work, seems like a not so smart move on my part, know what I mean? The model wouldn't even be for me, it would have been for a close friend of mine. Still hoping I can work something out with someone so I can get the car for my friend. Anyway let me know, and thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Michelle- I'd sent you a PM about "The Wraith" Interceptor.

Edited by LSU Fan 1981