Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dress For Success!

I do not know about anyone else here, but when I go out, I expect to be treated with respect! I do not give a darn how I am dressed. I treat others with respect. I expect to be treated with respect. I esp. exspect to be treated with respect from anyone younger then myself. There is nothing I hate more then being waited on by some teenager who snobs the heck out of me! I have busted my butt my whole life and have worked circles around most people to honestly earn my dollar! To be snubbed by some snob teenager really disturbs me! That is called lack of respect, something I see everywheres! I mean everwheres including church! I also hate being cut off, pushed, bumped into and stepped on. Or even someone reaching out and grabbing something I am already reaching out to grab! Or someone reaching across infront of me! I wait my turn. If someone is in the way, I polightly wait. If it takes a little while, I polightly ask them to excuse me! I let others go before me. It is called common decency.

Amen brother! My feelings exactly.

I do not know about anyone else here, but when I go out, I expect to be treated with respect! I do not give a darn how I am dressed. I treat others with respect. I expect to be treated with respect. I esp. exspect to be treated with respect from anyone younger then myself. There is nothing I hate more then being waited on by some teenager who snobs the heck out of me! I have busted my butt my whole life and have worked circles around most people to honestly earn my dollar! To be snubbed by some snob teenager really disturbs me! That is called lack of respect, something I see everywheres! I mean everwheres including church! I also hate being cut off, pushed, bumped into and stepped on. Or even someone reaching out and grabbing something I am already reaching out to grab! Or someone reaching across infront of me! I wait my turn. If someone is in the way, I polightly wait. If it takes a little while, I polightly ask them to excuse me! I let others go before me. It is called common decency. [/qoute]

I and many others here have no problems with Respect, here you are speaking of the others where you live, or on trips Etc, whom you have experienced treating you in a certain way. I am a firm believer in Common Decency myself. But that is not how it is for a magority of people, at least that is not their view of the world they live in, blame it on up bringing if you want, but that is how it is.

[/qoute]

The statement about the anti-christianity I whole hardily agree with as well here! The post about someone taking offense to that wich I now do not see(?) makes me feel as though perhaps you also lack the decency and respect and ideaology that wich this nation was founded on? Just the way you come across. Now before I get into things here and get dragged into a debatical wich is where I can see this heading into soon, I will say I hope everyone has better experiances in the future and I hope that person at the hobby shop figures out how to treat thier customers. Thanks. Now I take my leave of absence.

Okay I was the one posted the offense comment at first! Then for sake of keeping the peace, and not starting a full blown agrument I decided to get rid of that statement, So now answer to me what you believe the Country was founded on, Because it certainly was not founded on Religion its self, It was founded on the Constitution which was also signed by the founding fathers some of whom were not Christian as previously believed, It is now historical fact that George Washington was not a Christian.

So you take and write down a statement like this and you think you are showing anyone Respect or Common Decency? No. RoadHawg is right this Great nation of ours went to pot with Political Correctness, I also add the lack of Common sense is another thing that has put us in the place we are all in.

All I have to say is people will believe what they want to believe, and you believe in what works best for you, so leave it at that.

Edited by davyou5