Model Cars Magazine Forum

57-60 F100's

Howdy guys. After buying my 1959 F100 (60 front end) last year I have been wanting to replicate it in plastic. I have seen some resin bodies...but have no idea where to order them from. If anybody has any links to a site or whatever please post. Also if you have built one post pics up on here. Here is my real truck:

Prime002.jpg

Thanks Guys. B)

Jon check out www.modelhaus.com they make a 57 Ford F100 and also make a 57 Mercury pickup. I have both and they are great models. Also I think Star Models has a 1960 F100 made by Hendrix. I also have this kit. It is a reproduction of the old AMT annual from 1960. It looks to be a pretty good kit.

Hope this helps

Ron@ScaleSpeedShop

Howdy guys. After buying my 1959 F100 (60 front end) last year I have been wanting to replicate it in plastic. I have seen some resin bodies...but have no idea where to order them from. If anybody has any links to a site or whatever please post. Also if you have built one post pics up on here. Here is my real truck:

Prime002.jpg

Thanks Guys. B)

That is a sweet truck, I would love to have one.

I miss my 60 Ford PU! It was one of those bargains you couldn't pass. A 500 dollar arm truck with 72,000 miles on it, No rust just dull paint (green and white which buffed out to a decent shine) and a bunch of dings and dents! It was used mostly for hauling feed sacks and pulling hay wagons and grain boxes. 300 inline six with a 4 speed trans. It sounded like a diesel running it had wrist pin rattle so bad. I drove it all over the country! From southern IL. up to Hayward Wi., down to Tampa Fl. pulling a 35 ft boat and a double axle moving trailer back up to Chicago. Never failed! When our diesel Olds wagon broke down I traded it for an Olds Omega for the wife and kids!

Yeah I know I had a thread and people posted links...it's not like I can go back and check it. Just thought I'd ask.

Why was your thread involved in a tragic kiln explosion?

Alright to stop being ya know, and be helpful...I don't think anything here has ever been deleted other than those threads that get a little too lively. Go out to the main page for General (or wherever the thread was originally posted) and scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a little link that says "Click here to show filter options".

Click on that, then a box will appear with a sort function, select the first drop down box that says "Show Type" and select "Topics: I Started" then hit the "Go" button. The General forum will then reload with only topics you personally created, and I'm sure all the information you're looking for is sitting there all lonely awaiting your return. ;)