Model Cars Magazine Forum

34 ford pick-up hot-rod(ster)

melo

thanx.i used the short chassis.so the long bed is too long for this chassis.must have used the short one but i liked it this way.also the long chassis was closed wheeled so i couldnt use it.

i was working on an corolla(te27) with an supra engine(7mgte).i have had some problems on the body so quited it for a time.i might return to it or start a new 54 ford pick up which is very detailed.

Just a tip in case you build another '34 - the bed does look a tad long but I believe it's attached backward. The sloping end of the bed matches the back of the cab. Neat model, though!

######! you are right.i have checked the paper and bed should be backwards :S thanx

I think its a bichin rodney.

Ya the bed might look too long due to the wheel base...but looks good!!

do another!!!

actually i was not interested in the hot rod or those kind of cars a few months ago. but because of this car i have made some search and learned some stuff about them.i started to like them and interested in them now B) i might built another one but a chevy this time B) thanx