Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bob Glidden Mustang

Tony Jenkins

A FORD/BOBGLIDDEN FAN HERE !!!!!MAY I SAY ..."SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"

THE RIGHT STUFF ALL THE WAY AROUND....I HAVE THE FIREFIGHTER STANG AROUND

AND YOU HAVE BOILD MY BLOOD WITH THIS BUILD MAN.

GREAT JOB..DO YOU HAVE MORE BUILDS LIKE THIS TO SHOW??

A FORD/BOBGLIDDEN FAN HERE !!!!!MAY I SAY ..."SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"

THE RIGHT STUFF ALL THE WAY AROUND....I HAVE THE FIREFIGHTER STANG AROUND

AND YOU HAVE BOILD MY BLOOD WITH THIS BUILD MAN.

GREAT JOB..DO YOU HAVE MORE BUILDS LIKE THIS TO SHOW??

Hey Danny! Me too! Been a Glidden fan forever. Thanks for the good words about the model.I have been trying to show more pics but I have been having trouble with the files being too big to upload. I will try to, soon. As for the firefighter kit, the hardest thing beside moving the engine and firewall back is covering the red plastic with the white paint. I had to first primer (I try to always use lacquer) in gray, then primer white, then gloss white. When I first tried to get by with only white primer then gloss white it still looked pink!!!! That is the best advice I could give a person on painting.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice little Mustang! Would like to see some more photos of it if you have them. I'm still a Glidden fan to this day. Since Ford has finally gotten back into Pro Stock,I would love to see Billy driving a Pro Stock Mustang with Bob as his crew chief. That would be sweet!

Very nice little Mustang! Would like to see some more photos of it if you have them. I'm still a Glidden fan to this day. Since Ford has finally gotten back into Pro Stock,I would love to see Billy driving a Pro Stock Mustang with Bob as his crew chief. That would be sweet!

Thanks a bunch! I have lots of pics but they are to big to load here. Shoot me an e-mail, jenkins.nkins@verizon.net

put Bob Glidden as the subject!

Very nice! But I will admit when I saw "Bob Glidden Mustang" I was hoping to see the '70 stars and stripes car.

I had intended to do that version but the slixx decals are made to fit the pinto and are not long enough to go end to end, so I would have had to get two sets and splice them together. I have seen another model with the stripes and if you look very close you will see that above the front fender well the splice.Thanks again!