Model Cars Magazine Forum

1957 Chevy Cameo WIP

Guest Markus355

Guest Markus355

No pics yet, but so far if lowered the susp, added the white walls from the double T kit, a Resin caddy airfilter, will be scratchbuilding lakes pipes, and probably turning some moon discs on my buddy's lathe. colours will be a two tone involving testors pure gold, and either createx pearl green, testors electric pink, or tamiya metallic red

opinions on colours is appreciated.

No pics yet, but so far if lowered the susp, added the white walls from the double T kit, a Resin caddy airfilter, will be scratchbuilding lakes pipes, and probably turning some moon discs on my buddy's lathe. colours will be a two tone involving testors pure gold, and either createx pearl green, testors electric pink, or tamiya metallic red

opinions on colours is appreciated.

With the Gold, Either the Green or the Red will look great IMHO. That said I did a Cameo a while back , not 50's, 60's or even 70's style.So try the Green Pearl...this is what I ended up with...:

IMG_1228.jpg

Guest Markus355

Since the bed floor fits like hammered sh*** im making a toneau cover and replcing the tailgate with the trunklidd from a 57 bel air Decided to go with the pearl green

with the gold accents inside the bed trim.

id post pictures but my fiance seems to have hidden the camera. bugger.