Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 yenko nova

Curtis v.

i havent had a new kit in a while, and i wanted to build one really badly so i got one today and heres all the work done to it in just one day! its about 50-55% done right now

ffffffdas.jpg

dfgd.jpg

jkljkkj.jpg

ghgfh.jpg

here is what it looks like now, the back axel isnt painted or glued on and the wheels arent on but i wanted to see how it sits, so basicly that but without back weels or a axle is where im at, hope you like it

eewwere.jpg

sorry if i misspelled stuff, im tired and cant type haha

Edited by Curtis v.

k well, another boreing day today so i worked on this some more, all i did was put in the engine and drive shaft, put the decals on, and glue the interior tub to the chassis, and put the suspension and wheels on so here it is

nova1.jpg

nova2.jpg

shine with no clear or polishing at all, i used some quick detailer before the decals but thats it, the streaks you see are from wipeing the water off from the decals

nova3.jpg

nova4.jpg

still have to put in windows put in the radiator and hoses and put on the bumpers and lights and mirrors and windshield wipers so not too much. thanks for looking