Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobby stores in Scottsdale

I am seeking information of any hobby shops in Scottsdale area. Last year I was at one on baseline road and went to another on southern but it was not there anymore. But hopefully there is something closer to north Scottsdale. Oops one more thing. What is Hobby lobby? I remeber seeing lots of those down there. Is that Arizona's version of michaels?

Thanks

Jeff

Edited by sak

I really dont know of any in snottsdale. but the closest for you would probably be Hobby depot in tempe it has a easy freeway access from the 101to the 60 actually it's probably a 1/2 hour from North Scottsdale. they have lots of tools and supplies for any situation plus armor(yawn) and automotive kits (yea)

thank you for your help. What is the best way? Freeway 51 or freeway 101 south to Tempe ?

Depends on where you are starting from...I take 51 to the 10 to the 60 to Mill ave, but I live near the 51. If you are going to be closer to the east 101 (like Scottsdale Rd and 101 or Frank Lloyd Wright and 101, I would take the 101 south to the 60 to Mill Ave.