Model Cars Magazine Forum

Its definitely been ages

Oh gosh

Hey guys, hope some of you guys remember me. :)

I've been through a lot lately, that's why I was missing from the modelling scene for quite some time.

Firstly was that I was at uni, but then I dropped out. Then I got to work, till recently I decided to get back to my studies. And because I will be studying in my hometown, I will have the time to start modelling all over again. :D

So yeah, the place has changed a lot I must say. ;)

Will get back to my cars after Chinese New Year. And yeah, Happy Chinese New Year to whoever that celebrates it.

Happy New Year Guys !!

hi,I'm glad to hear you building again.I don't know what a,or when a chinese new year is, but if you are..which it sounds like.Happy Chinese new year to you.I don't celabrate to many things.my sweetie and I only real celabrated christmas the first time in awhile....I enjoyed it for the first time in along time.... so enjoy your holiday.I don't want to lose any more builders,they seem to be disapperaing at a high rate.I'd like to see all the builders build and post there works here.I myself have not been posting what I'm working on.and have stated more posting of my work.I have what seems like hundreds started...but that don't upset me.I'm starting to post more of my work,cause I like seeing others work.so please post when you can.enjoy and thanks,Chris

Edited by Nova-ss

Welcome Back, Eric! Good to see you decided to return to school. A good education is PRICELESS! Glad to hear your gonna start postin again, I liked your take on the "Tuner" genre.:D:huh::);)

Still got some WIPs eft hanging, gotta settle 'em first. ;)

hi,I'm glad to hear you building again.I don't know what a,or when a chinese new year is, but if you are..which it sounds like.Happy Chinese new year to you.I don't celabrate to many things.my sweetie and I only real celabrated christmas the first time in awhile....I enjoyed it for the first time in along time.... so enjoy your holiday.I don't want to lose any more builders,they seem to be disapperaing at a high rate.I'd like to see all the builders build and post there works here.I myself have not been posting what I'm working on.and have stated more posting of my work.I have what seems like hundreds started...but that don't upset me.I'm starting to post more of my work,cause I like seeing others work.so please post when you can.enjoy and thanks,Chris

Thanks a million Chris !!!