Model Cars Magazine Forum

My very first diorama

BOSWELL891

Thank you. I am planning on putting in a office and adding things to the garage part like a car lift and a bunch of tools and adding a black top driveway and other than those things I am not really sure I'll just come up with things as i go

• 2 weeks later...

Started some more work on my diorama today. I downloaded a program called brickyard from www.modeltrainsoftware.com for 12 dollars which gives you 20 different printable brick designs and it also allows you to pick your exact scale or enter a custom one that you can use for dioramas so I picked the one I liked best and put a mach up of the bricks on the front of my diorama. The pictures below are just a mach up so the measurements and everything aren't exactly correct, but when I do put the brick paper on permanently I will post more pictures as I progress. As always all comments are welcome.

DSCN3544.jpg

DSCN3542.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well i finally painted and glued all the walls of my diorama together. I was going for brickwork on the outside but then changed my mind and did a stucco look and i think i did pretty good. Its still not done i have to get some tools and things inside and weather the shop floor and outside driveway.

DSCN3548.jpg

DSCN3556.jpg

DSCN3549.jpg

DSCN3551.jpg

DSCN3555.jpg

DSCN3550.jpg

• 3 months later...