Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

project redemption

after several years in the barn, with sweat blood and tears on long nights and cold weekends. The 1971 359 is waiting on the lettering man to show up and badge the truck before it starts its life as project redemption. Its going to senp its new life hauling hopper bottom grain wagons, and drop bottom tankers hauling feralizer in the central Pa, and Md, Nj, and DL. for real that what i do for a living, this was based on a truck of same year and model just diffrent colors. nothing speical done to the truck, i just wanted to get it done, its benn 17 years since i last played in the model hobbie. hope you enjoy!

post-7923-0-19762600-1302524513_thumb.jp

post-7923-0-40375300-1302524563_thumb.jp

post-7923-0-89668500-1302524597_thumb.jp

Edited by graintruck

anyone know how i can make the photos smaller, well i did do that in pain after i posted but it still says its to big to load and im at my max to load,

Yeah, Gary, go to photobucket.com and open yourself a photobucket account. It's free and easy to post pics here from. I use it for aal my posts, just copy the IMG link under the pic and paste it in your post. There are a couple tutorials that are more in depth in the tips section! B)