Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Dakota?

I don't recall ever seeing one, and the only thing I find on eBay is the Lindberg '97-04 body style Dakota. I'd like a '91-96 regular cab short bed with a V8. There was one that body style with a built 360 in the area where I grew up. The truck was in a couple of the truck magazines at the time (around 2000), and he street raced a buddy of mine in his '93 Mustang coupe. With the Dakota on slicks and the Mustang on street tires and nitrous, it was about as close to a tie as you could get. It was a very quick, cool truck.

I have a 96 regular cab with a 408...it's not magazine quality. But its about as reliable as a 24/7-365 daily driver can get. Being quicker than everyone on the street is cool too.

But yeah, I was hoping somebody made a kit so I could have a little version of my truck.

I have a 96 regular cab with a 408...it's not magazine quality. But its about as reliable as a 24/7-365 daily driver can get. Being quicker than everyone on the street is cool too.

But yeah, I was hoping somebody made a kit so I could have a little version of my truck.

that would be killer..i have a 94 with a 440 paited sublime..