Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 DODGE DART GTX

Tom Kren

Well I thought I would get back on this one. I was asked by Irv Arter at NNL East when I was going to finish it and I guess nows a good time to get to it !Going to be most box stock but im changing the wheels to the ones ya see here Black interior body Color is a Cobra Colors ash gold met. i WILL KEEP YA POSTED DOING THE ENGINE NOW

DSC00013-vi.jpg

That is really sharp. If I may...I love the Chrysler you did for the NNL East. Could you please tell me what color is on that car and who makes it.

Thanks.

Jay dupli-color makes it and its Lime green met I used white i think for primmer.

Thanks Tom, I relocated from New York to Florida and haven't been able to get to the NNL EAST, but I have seen plenty of pics of this years show and I will say, your Chrysler was my favorite...Thanks again for the info. I posted some "wip" pics of a Biscayne awhile back that I'm building and that is the color I am looking for. Thanks again.

Thanks Tom, I relocated from New York to Florida and haven't been able to get to the NNL EAST, but I have seen plenty of pics of this years show and I will say, your Chrysler was my favorite...Thanks again for the info. I posted some "wip" pics of a Biscayne awhile back that I'm building and that is the color I am looking for. Thanks again.
Hey Jay, you probably don't remember me man but we miss you at Parsippany with your neat and into the weeds models. Hope you can visit us some day either in Parsippany or in Towson, Maryland in May :roll:

i'm looking forward to seeing more of this build.i'm also interested in knowing exactly what kit it is.the color is perfect for it. are you going to put the tail stripe on it? scaledreams.com just restocked on some very nice decals for the gtx.keep the pics coming, please!!

Hey Jay, you probably don't remember me man but we miss you at Parsippany with your neat and into the weeds models. Hope you can visit us some day either in Parsippany or in Towson, Maryland

Hey Marcos....sorry but you are right...it sounds sad but I am horrible with names. But you know how I rember? Just show me know your builds. Man I really miss all you guys up there and Thanks for the kind words. But "I WILL BE AT THE NNL EAST NEXT YEAR". Once agian Thanks for the kind words and tell all the guys hope to see them soon.