Model Cars Magazine Forum

forum tutorial?

I think it would be helpful if there was a basic "how to" post on using the forum. How to post, reply, post pictures (I know there's already a thread on that), quote, personal message, etc. Maybe put it in the "New to Forum" section. Kind of a "Forum for Dummmies" thing. Then a dummy like me wouldn't have to post questions on the forum to ask that kind of question. If such a thing already exists, I couldn't find it, and "Help" is not much help. Thanks for listening.

I think it would be helpful if there was a basic "how to" post on using the forum. How to post, reply, post pictures (I know there's already a thread on that), quote, personal message, etc. Maybe put it in the "New to Forum" section. Kind of a "Forum for Dummmies" thing. Then a dummy like me wouldn't have to post questions on the forum to ask that kind of question. If such a thing already exists, I couldn't find it, and "Help" is not much help. Thanks for listening.

basher, I see all of that in the "New to the Forum? Read this first." just under "General"

Barry

Barry, did you mean that it already exists under "New to the Forum", or that it should go there? I looked on there and couldn't find anything like what I am talking about. Thanks, Hugh

Already there. I looked at the titles and the last one was photo tips.

Barry

Barry, I said I am a dummy and I meant it! I just looked at "New to Forum", "Writing and Photo tips", and it seems to be instructions for submitting to the magazine. Plus when I clicked on the links, I got error messages. What am I missing?