Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Eleanor transkit available?

Well, thank you, Phil.  I do appreciate the compliment, Especially since I now know that it is one.  Imitation IS the greatest form of flattery.  The green pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents tell me that quite often.  LOL  Got a email from Ron Lambert of Rhode Island.  He will be sending me his mastered parts of a 69 Olds Vista Cruiser tomorrow.  Upon receipt of this project I will take it to Mike Schnur to have him give it a look.  Mike knows a good deal about real cars and building real custom cars too.  Rocky is very good at it too.

...ohhhhhh Greg! If that would be available, i had to have one! I always loved the Vista Cruiser. Beautiful car!

back to Topic 

i was pleased, to "meet" Greg here and as he casted his eleanor, i also was pleased as he gave me a pm, as i am interested to have one. Yes, i get one and the Quality is definitely fine! i was never willing to throw a lot of Money out of my pocket, to get the one from scaleproduction...the first or second issue doesn't matter to me...Gregs Eleanor work good for me. Thats a fact.

Well, thank you, Phil.  I do appreciate the compliment, Especially since I now know that it is one.  Imitation IS the greatest form of flattery.  The green pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents tell me that quite often.  LOL  Got a email from Ron Lambert of Rhode Island.  He will be sending me his mastered parts of a 69 Olds Vista Cruiser tomorrow.  Upon receipt of this project I will take it to Mike Schnur to have him give it a look.  Mike knows a good deal about real cars and building real custom cars too.  Rocky is very good at it too.

...ohhhhhh Greg! If that would be available, i had to have one! I always loved the Vista Cruiser. Beautiful car!

back to Topic 

i was pleased, to "meet" Greg here and as he casted his eleanor, i also was pleased as he gave me a pm, as i am interested to have one. Yes, i get one and the Quality is definitely fine! i was never willing to throw a lot of Money out of my pocket, to get the one from scaleproduction...the first or second issue doesn't matter to me...Gregs Eleanor work good for me. Thats a fact.