Model Cars Magazine Forum

Project Brute Forza.... Updated with Concept sketch

Darin Bastedo

I want to thank Charlie Kroll for trading me a Tamiya Ferrari Enzo that I could butcher into what you see here. I'm using Charlie's messed up Enzo to build this mock-up. From this i will do my styling renderings, and all the measurements and such for the actual model. So here is the test mule. The finished car will be a fenderless roadster.

IMG_0741-vi.jpg

IMG_0742-vi.jpg

IMG_0743-vi.jpg

IMG_0744-vi.jpg

IMG_0745-vi.jpg

IMG_0746-vi.jpg

Hopefully I'll have a renedering soon of what the finished model will look like.

i like your idea.i'm kinda working on something like it.

HPIM0103.jpg

HPIM0104.jpg

this is what used to be a chevy ssr turned roadster.i'm either going to use the enzo engine from the revell kit ar the engine from the c5r vette.havn't got that far yet.i'm working on my gtx for a build off.

again your project is very nice.keep the pics coming.

I recently moved to North Wilkesboro, I know there are some folks around the area here. Plus I know you and Drew are over the border, hope to make it to a few car shows this summer, and maybe to a model show if one comes around close enough..

Let me know what shows you plan to hit and we'll hook up...I'll PM you with my Phone#

i like your idea.i'm kinda working on something like it.

HPIM0103.jpg

HPIM0104.jpg

this is what used to be a chevy ssr turned roadster.i'm either going to use the enzo engine from the revell kit ar the engine from the c5r vette.havn't got that far yet.i'm working on my gtx for a build off.

again your project is very nice.keep the pics coming.

Looks pretty cool, cant wait to see how it comes out.