Model Cars Magazine Forum

anyone know whos doing monkeyclaw stuff now?

hey guys so the deployment has started and Im looking forward to building up the model cache before I get home...Im wanting to build some resin stuff to kind of change up the fleet as well as do something a little different....Im wanting to build up Matts freightliner condo as well as a classic xl and classic xl condo but can't find who's doing his stuff now??? I am going to be getting quite a few more things from Eric as well, if you haven't used Erics stuff I highly suggest it, it's nice work....

Chad

Hey Chad

Was good talking to you when you stopped by the other day and Thanks for the good words on the casting work.

I do have most all of Matt's old master parts including the master for the condo top and the mid roof cab it fit on but they are all pretty much killed and would have to be reworked before they could be used again. Maybe I can get them back out there one day if the masters are repairable or if I can find someone with a good set of the resin parts I could use to copy.

Hey Eric it was nice meeting and "talking to you too. I'm planning on coming down to visit when I get home and picking up some more stuff from you. Hopefully in 6 months you can remaster it, I will be picking up a 362 coe as well as one of those 9300s and a few other things, youre welcome for the good words on the castings, they were awesome, I'm going to spend some good money with you lol

Chad

Hey how's it going. I'm new on here but just started building the rigs again. I see the name Eric a lot and was wondering if I could have some info for I'm looking for kits parts ect. Any help would be great! And I gota say I'm a trucker and been around them all my life and it's nice to see all the truck fans on here, especially with the models! Thanks, Josh