Model Cars Magazine Forum

the hood is from porky.and the cab is one that i did useing about 4 resin donor cabs bought of evilbay that i cut up and then recast it..the frame is revell germany kw 900..

great job on the cab/sleeper , this would be a great seller if someone would cast them :(;)B):D lol hint hint :o :o :o

just need to git the bugs out of cab,,then maybe..porky would like to cast it ..i have no time to cast them..

Hey Gordon

That is looking pretty sweet, can't wait to see it all finished up but if the cab turns out how you want it after you git them bugs out of it I might indeed be interested in casting them. I used to cast a studio cab pretty close to yours to go with that hood but the mold I had for it was near shot when I got it and it never really pulled a good enough copy to use for a master.

Hey Gordon

That is looking pretty sweet, can't wait to see it all finished up but if the cab turns out how you want it after you git them bugs out of it I might indeed be interested in casting them. I used to cast a studio cab pretty close to yours to go with that hood but the mold I had for it was near shot when I got it and it never really pulled a good enough copy to use for a master.

hmmmmmmmmmm........ :):P;) sounds like a great plan to me ! :D :D :D

Very nice truck! Very nice work on that cab. I have been out of this hobby for about ten years, and I must admit I was pretty surprised that nobody casts a modern KW like yours.

Mark

This wouldn't be Mark Savage, would it?

i've actually e-mailed both revell and italeri about doing a W900L as i think a modern up todate truck is needed badly....ie Ice road truckers big fan base but all i got was, not a marketing something or another not until 2014 maybe,oh and thanks... me, we dont even have em down here, but something similar, but i would love to see a W900L...

BRING IT ON