Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell56 Ford F-100 Street Demon

coolplastic

I know some of you remember the Revell series called "Street Demons". I built most of these as a kid, okay thats kind of a lie let me start again. I "tried" to build most of these as a kid. I remember them to be cool looking on the box but not so much after my attempt to put them to together. Fast forward 20 + years thanks to online auction sites I can again attempt to built these still very cool kits..... Now off to find another one... :)Picture945.jpgPicture947.jpg

Nice work John! That looks cool as all get man! Nothings more fun than going back in time and building those old kits of our youth. Well done!

Nice work!

I love this kit. I built it about 15 years ago painted midnight blue. I used HO scale wood for the box floor.

It was one of my favorite builds and proudly sat on a shelf in our family room until my wife decided it was time to clean up and chucked it in the garbage. :angry:

I no longer have the wife. :rolleyes:

I am going to have to get another one of these kits.

Rob

scale wood for the bed.. very cool I would have loved to seen that one. I would love to see any other builds from the street demons- anyone got any?

Rob- by the way picked this one up on Ebay for less than 20 bucks total seen others at around the same price while looking for the others in this set

Edited by coolplastic