Model Cars Magazine Forum

Drag City castings info

hi guys. i just bought and received the hugh tucker aa/sr body. let me tell you, ed is a way cool guy to deal with. he got back to me with email so fast i didn't have time to think what else i needed to tell him. the aa/sr is excellent. i don't know how he has time to deal with people with all the products he makes. he is a race car guy like me so i don't have any complaints. i will buy again as soon as my finances will allow. i thank the powers that be that there are people like him that make such cool things the factories won't. no i am not related in anyway with him or his business. i just had such an excellent experience with my first resin purchase i just needed to tell somebody.

I put in a order not to long ago with ed. I ordered 5 hoods & a 1960 ford wagon resin kit. I had to email him on the shipping cost, and he got back to me the next day with the info. don't know what the stuff looks like, have not got them yet. I liked the response time from him. joe barbato

Yeah, Ed's a cool guy! I found his '33 Willys pickup on ebay, and I asked if he could ship to Sweden. Sure, no problems. The stuff is very good, and we e-mailed back and forth, he told me about the real car - Red Baron driven by his friend Ken Kull. I found the pic of the real car on Schneider Cams site, and I just went nuts when I saw it, so cool. I thought it looked orange, but Ed told me: it's red, I helped him - (Ken Kull) build it, I gave him the inside door handles"!! How often do you get info like that? Yeah, I would definately recommend Drag City Casting. No, I haven't built the Willys yet, but I still think it looks orange..... :wink: At least in those pics at Schneider's site....