Model Cars Magazine Forum

Building Music

Good Ole Country...Conway Twitty...Loretta Lynn....George Jones...Ferlin Husky....Jim Reeves... Vern Gosdin...Johnny Cash... David Allen Cole.. Stone Wall Jackson and many more...and of course the one One and Only "Merle Haggard"...he wrote my life...who wrote yours ?????

Cheers to All.....

Edited by XJ6

I like to listen to anything from Pink Floyd, but every time I do, the missus yells out "turn that bloody drug music off".... So conciquently I have to wait for her to leave the house before I can get my PF hit...Sheesh... some people got no taste

If people think classic rock is bad, they shouldn't listen to modern music then...

Good Ole Country...Conway Twitty...Loretta Lynn....George Jones...Ferlin Husky....Jim Reeves... Vern Gosdin...Johnny Cash... David Allen Cole.. Stone Wall Jackson and many more...and of course the one One and Only "Merle Haggard"...he wrote my life...who wrote yours ?????

Cheers to All.....

I love alot of hard core punk rock but I love me some old country too,add some Hank Sr. George Jones, Buck Owens ....etc

Any Classic Rock, especially the deep cuts on albums people have forgotten about. There are hundreds of songs that have never been on the radio. I'm 54 and still believe "If it's too loud,your too old".

A few years back my local radio station started playing the metal i listened to in the 80's, the heavy stuff too, like Motorhead, Metallica (Master of Puppets and Fade to Black to name afew)..while I thought that was cool \I grew tired of it really fast. Listening to Run To The Hills and Living After Midnight a bunch of times during the days made me sick. After 30+ years of being the top of the heap when it comes to metal..they have better songs than that, but they refuse to play them.

Thats North American radio for you...they're just starting to play classic Maiden and the like. I went to Europe in the early 80's...Maiden, priest , Metallica and tons of others were on regular rotation...meh..anyway...I almost forgot my point lol..I stopped listening to local radio and got a subscription to Satellite radio...still kinda repititious on some levels, but still much more variety.