Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just a little slightly off topic note in time for the holiday approaching. I want to say THANKS to all the members of this forum! your tips and skills rock the house but most of all the fact that you guys all.....I reapeat all, at least in this section, support each other like family, both on the hobby table and off.

Someone is having health issues.....you guys are there......work, "Hey it will be OK, hang in there!"......traumatic natural disaster..... It doesn't matter. I am thankful to no end on being able to pop on here and have a clean, enjoyable, and often times informative search in a hobby that I truly love doing.

Thanks for being there guys ( and sometimes gals :D )

Edited by txdieseldog

I've found that, all in all, hands down, this is the best, friendliest group of people on the Net... And I want to express my thanks to all who have stepped up with advice or words of encouragement for me during the issues that I've had in the past (and some I still have to contend with)... Sometimes, for me, just seeing a new project pop up or progress on an old, familiar project (Hint, hint, Highway... :P;) ) gives me the inspiration I need to sit down and build something...

You guys ROCK!!!

That's a nice comment! As a matter of fact people here are uncommonly friendly. It feels like you're in a shop where everybody wants everybody to succeed in their work! Advice, encouragement, congratulations, they just flow! Great builds, little details, simple trucks, complex electricals, trucks that light up or open up all doors, suspensions that work... This is a great community!

It's just not like that site where all kinds of homemade movies are shown... Lotsa bitchin' goin'on there... So anyways, Happy holidays to you Barry and all of you other guys too!