Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 Chevy Two-Lane Black Top

aaronball

You are off to a great start! I have seen the right wheels in resin on ebay recently so yo might be lucky there. As far as the roof is concerned, the sedan roofs are much different, not just the post

I see, well I'll continue with this one until I can find the correct model. Thanks for the info on the wheels.

You could use the body from the AMT '55 Chevy. It's a post body and should fit the Revell chassis.

One of those seems hard to find. I looked at getting a Diecast on, but not sure I want to go that route.

Thanks,

Here's some good information on your Blacktop/Graffiti 55 Chevy that may help you in your build ;)

http://kathyschrock....graffiti/55.htm

http://lakelandracew...e_blacktop2.htm

Thanks for the links.

Aaron,those old AMT '55 Chevies are a dime a dozen on ebay and can be found easily in other online shops. I think the hardtop will look cool done up like the TLB '55.

Aaron,those old AMT '55 Chevies are a dime a dozen on ebay and can be found easily in other online shops. I think the hardtop will look cool done up like the TLB '55.

Well guess what? I actually have a AMT 55 Chevy Bel Air kit. It was hidden behind some other kits. So it's back to the fabrication process. :rolleyes: