Model Cars Magazine Forum

2010 Mustang GT

janositamas

Hi Guys, I just finished these 2 beauties of Revell: the golden one is completely box stock with some wine red interior, the blue one has some minor mods: widened rear fenders, lowered ride height, modified headlights and front grille without the pony badge, different engine cover, also replaced rims and brake discs+calipers, different paint on the taillights (idea is from the 2013 Mustang), replaced double exhaust tips, and opened the trunk with replaced wing from a 06 GT, added subwoofers in the trunk and some stuff in the interior like map, cellphones, pizza box, CD and magazines, here they are, the golden one:

FordMustang201037.jpg

FordMustang201038.jpg

FordMustang201039.jpg

the blue one:

FordMustang2010_241.jpg

FordMustang2010_242.jpg

FordMustang2010_248.jpg

opened up:

FordMustang2010_257.jpg

FordMustang2010_258.jpg

FordMustang2010_261.jpg

That blue Mustang is off the hook!! I love it! I still haven't finished building my '06 Mustang. <_< I need to get with the program so that I can pick up one of these kits. Excellent work!

• 1 year later...

I'm starting this kit in a few days .. I'm also planning on opening the trunk and maybe the doors too. I've considered lowering the car but I've never tried it.. Any suggestions on lowering this kit? Any help would be appreciated !! :)