Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Do You Wear To Build Your Models In?

I build naked.

Does it really matter what someone builds dressed in? Really, do we need to know? Does it enrich any of our lives? Good underhanded post-count builder by the way; get all the 'Ohhh, this is cool' people to reply and then just keep replying to them. Oh well, you have succeeded in creating more worthless bandwidth-eating rubbish.

At least the tech-savvy thread, had it gone in a viable direction, could have been an actual contributing positively thread. Instead, it too built up into a billowing pile of steamy (for the most part) garbage. Now, the PROPER question could have been "How do you use the technological advances of the last 10-15 years to enhance/ elevate your build quality?"

Edited by whale392

I build naked.

Does it really matter what someone builds dressed in? Really, do we need to know? Does it enrich any of our lives? Good underhanded post-count builder by the way; get all the 'Ohhh, this is cool' people to reply and then just keep replying to them. Oh well, you have succeeded in creating more worthless bandwidth-eating rubbish.

At least the tech-savvy thread, had it gone in a viable direction, could have been an actual contributing positively thread. Instead, it too built up into a billowing pile of steamy (for the most part) garbage. Now, the PROPER question could have been "How do you use the technological advances of the last 10-15 years to enhance/ elevate your build quality?"

Yes, it does really matter what someone wears to build in!

Yes, I really need to know!

Yes, I'm one of these "Ohhh this is cool" people!

No, technological advances of the last 10-15 years are irrelevant compared to what Dr. Cranky is wearing!

Here's what Doctor Cranky just got for his big 5-0, and what he intends to wear to the bench during these chilly mornings!

006-vi.jpg

I KNOW THIS IS CRACKING YOU UP!

I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU WANT, WANT, WANT to join the TZH SQUAD COMMUNITY BUILD!

Come on, how can you turn this man down? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone broke free from the chain gang!!

Edited by Evil Appetite

'Onesies' prove men no longer exist

26-01-2012

THE availability of one-piece romper suits for adult males proves that men are over, it has been claimed.

Experts believe that the man-sized babygrow or 'onesie' is the concluding event in the history of human masculinity.

Evolutionary biologist Dr Emma Bradford said: "The modern world's diminished need for physical strength has left men struggling to adjust. Or even, it seems, to put on a pair of proper trousers. Thanks to the onesie the concept of 'man' is officially dead."

She added: "Technological advances mean that is in now pretty much possible to make a baby from silicone.

"Given the choice between a petri dish full of translucent matter and a genital organ that has been in a fluffy orange jumpsuit, I'm going with the fertile goo."

Human male activities prior to dressing as giant infants include eking a living from the soil with bare, bleeding hands, forging tools from white-hot metal and fighting vagabonds to the death with swords.

Historian Nikki Hollis said: "As recently as 1946 it was not uncommon for men to do brave, dangerous things.

"Today, human males are bouncing around music festivals clutching falafels and shouting 'Tigger's here, weeeeeee!'.

"It's over."

Wow Christian, that's profound. I guess most all the buffalo are dead so we don't have to hunt for our food for survival. We do need to defend ourselves, though, especially if we dress like the doctor. Personally, I perfer to wear Levis and a T-shirt while building or doing most everything. It's my James Dean outfit. Gotta look cool, no matter what your doing. LOL

LOL, Christian, I've known what the Lady Scientist claims for a long time, which is why I know I want to be ready for the end, which is coming. I want to go out in the best, most comfortable daily wear outfit I can muster, and this one is it. As a matter of fact, next time (not in any hurry, mind you) I have to go in for surgery, I will go in this and tell them to keep their stinky hospital gown! LOL!

You only live once, so you have to live in comfort. That's my view and I am sticking with it. Brush rake is an extra accessory! :lol:

What? I'm supposed to wear something????

:lol:

I usually wear my prized mesh shorts and a t shirt, really. :lol:

Be very careful where you drop that exacto knife!!! :o

LOL, Christian, I've known what the Lady Scientist claims for a long time, which is why I know I want to be ready for the end, which is coming. I want to go out in the best, most comfortable daily wear outfit I can muster, and this one is it. As a matter of fact, next time (not in any hurry, mind you) I have to go in for surgery, I will go in this and tell them to keep their stinky hospital gown! LOL!

You only live once, so you have to live in comfort. That's my view and I am sticking with it. Brush rake is an extra accessory! :lol:

Yeah, don't forget to bring cigars and the brush rake too, when you go to hospital. They might take you to a different one where you can live in the total comfort padded walls and floors provide. I wonder how well your bowler hat goes with it. A true gent should always be properly attired for any occasion.