Model Cars Magazine Forum

Next project?

Hey guys i found my next project....its an kenworth cabover...i know what your thinking ....COME ON A PETE GUY BUILDING A KWHOPPER?....the only things i need is to go get the k123 kit to start with and also need more pics and anyone can print me off decals?....INTERNATIONAL TRANS. (yellow and green)

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/sissick/2001/oct13/international_transport_ih_ridgefield_nj_81.jpg

thanks to this vid i saw!

Time, for one thing. :lol: I can't make any promises concerning a timeframe, considering the current situation. I will see what I can work up in between the headaches. :wacko::blink:

thats alright...i need to get another project out of the way first.....so it will be some time anyways...but at least im finding future projects....i may start something like tim does....where he just gets everything to paint and paints it and then sticks it back in the box for building later? :huh:

Great idea for a project. International Transport had many interesting trucks leased to them I'm surprised there haven't been more models. Wheels of time magazine from the American truck historical society did an article with many great pictures but I can't remember what month. A google search should nail it down. Looking forward to pictures.

Leo, I think the lack of fleet models is the lack of decals. That is a void i've been trying to fill for the last 2 years. I have a few "roaming" photographers that get me good shots and also I've called on some of the guys that conribute pics at Hank's for additional help.

• 3 weeks later...