Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford Tudor

DANB

Hey guys, just posting up my newest work.

Im not really thrilled about the quality of this model, lots of parts don't fit very well and theirs plastic left from the castings everywhere. The photo etch is also prety shabby BUT, i was warned about the kit, and a god tradesman never blames his tools! So It will still end up a bloody nice model :)

Please excuse the crappy phone pics aha

IMAG0876.jpg

IMAG0871.jpg

IMAG0872.jpg

IMAG0873.jpg

IMAG0874.jpg

IMAG0875.jpg

Everything is still just in the first few coats of paint so theres still allot to do, if there is interest ill keep you guys updated.

Dan

Haha yeh its a fantastic looking blue! Those that have tried building this model will understand the rock wall ive hit. Nothing fits together, its actually really testing my patience. If i combined this paint scheme with the Revell 32 Tudor, im 100% sure this would be my best work yet.

I do have the chassis complete but having issues fitting the wheels, no photos of that atm.

IMGP2594.jpg

IMGP2599.jpg

IMGP2603.jpg

IMGP2605.jpg

IMGP2615.jpg

IMGP2616.jpg

IMGP2623.jpg

IMGP2622.jpg

For the interior i painted it a lighter red to begin with, then brushed on a few coats of cherry red clear, looks very old timey, the camera doesnt do it justice.

IMGP2613.jpg

All mocked up its a very, 80s looking car imo.

Thanks mate, i started this thread late in the build, but all this in just under 2 days. Not bad for a rookie.

Prety much 99% complete, i need to do a few touch ups here and there. Not at all happy with the stance, but everything else looks wicked :)

IMGP2651.jpg

IMGP2656.jpg

More photos in the Under Glass Section.