Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for a bottle of Cobracolors Candy Apple Red

Just taking a shot to see if anyone still has a bottle of Cobracolors Candy Apple Red left over. I could do a trade as I still have a bottle each of Cobracolors Candy Grape, Candy Tangerine and Candy Wild Cherry. Also a bottle of Viper GTS Blue Pearl. All have never been opened.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

Just taking a shot to see if anyone still has a bottle of Cobracolors Candy Apple Red left over. I could do a trade as I still have a bottle each of Cobracolors Candy Grape, Candy Tangerine and Candy Wild Cherry. Also a bottle of Viper GTS Blue Pearl. All have never been opened.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

Terry, youse makin' meeze squint.....................

I know. I can't figure out why that happens occasionally to my replies. I've been having trouble lately in the reply box. Sometimes when I start to type a message the font will change to that tiny one. And sometimes the Strike Through thing will be on...or the Italic thing or the Bold thing. I have no clue as to why this happens as I'm definitely not clicking on those items. And if I forget to change the lines back before I hit enter...well... Weird...