Model Cars Magazine Forum

My NASTY note to Brians model cars webpage

I figured i'd post this here i'm pretty peeved they deleted any/ all pics i posted to the "galleries" section there and noone ever has anything nice to say to me so I guess i belong here with all my "friends" can you tell i'm peeved I'll have to ask doc cranky what he prescribes to "calm the nerves" lol probly something with styrene and glue and some paint thats what i like though

I feel that I am just going to dissapear alltogether from this webpage,

I much enjoy my time much better on model car magazine web forums! Those guys there do not discriminate to whether or not your a perfect photographer, those guys do no DELETE ones posts/ galleries....... overall i feel welcome there, Here is a totally different story ya'll remind me of the elder man and woman running the local hobby shop here in gulfport (unless you are feeding them tons of $$$ they don't want to give you the time of day) It seems to feel the same way for me here. Unless I conform to somekind of upity up "i'm better than you" sort of way of life..... Sorry I am not that ways i'm just an ordinary average guy ( yes i borrowed part of those words from joe walsh) I do not feel part of your forums when i come back from a small absense and find out that all galleries I put up except for one ( ya'll must really like my brown jeep Renegade!) it's still here! everything i pretty much put up is gone alot of pics get erased, so why did i bother All I have gotten from day one here was negative feedback. " your punctuation is not good enough" " you cannot post pics here" " you have not been on this site long enough to post pictures"

well you know what so Be it please tell me how i can Delete my account here so i can spend more of my time somewhere else If I have offended ANYONE? ANYBODY I do appologize formerly upfront. I thought all model car/ truck builders had the same Idealistic morals I guess I was wrong about here i am shamed to have bother wasteing my time at brians model cars. So please let me know how i can delete myself from here ( or someone do it for me) and please take my jeep out of the gallery so no imposters can lay claim to my workings! thank you

Good luck to all

Dude maybe you should reread the forum you wrote about great people....there are alot of names there.... Why did you join this site anyway? was it for praise from others? acceptance? I build for myself, i choose the way the kit looks at the end.... and there are people that dont like my style of builds.... so what do i care... what do you care.... build to build... and be a part of keeping a dieing art forme alive.....we are a thinning breed... and i agree we should all be supportive of each other but there will always be people out there that love to dish out negativity in any type of art there critics.... trouble is that most critics lack the skills themselves to achive there goals so they bully others... there is no sush thing as a crustructive critic... I can not judge your work because i havent seen it and i dont know you but we have somthing in common the love of model building..... "Shine on brother shine on"